Teaching Topics + Course/Program Developments
- Professor (graduate level), Keller Business School (2007 - Present). Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- Professor (undergraduate level), DeVry University (2007 - Present). Foundations of Hotel Management, Tourism Management, Casino Management, Senior Project.
- Guest Lecturer in Food Systems, Gender & Disaster; Tulane University (2010).
- Guest Lecturer in Social Media and Disaster; Tulane University (2010).
- Online Course Development, DeVry University (2008). Special Events Management.
- Online Course Development, Embanet/New England Culinary Institute, (2008). Marketing for the Hospitality Industry & Corporate Purchasing and Finance.
- Chef-Instructor (undergraduate level), New England Culinary Institute (2006 - 2009). Hospitality courses developed and taught: Financial Management, Marketing, Labor Management, Operations Management, Economics of Sustainability, Menu Engineering, Banquets & Catering, Corporate Finance, and Meat Fabrication.